Saturday, February 28, 2009

1001 Journals Project


JOurnal #3397
Originally uploaded by yarnpunk

I've launched an ocean themed journal on 1001journals.com that I hope to include in an art show at the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge in Kodiak, Alaska in 2010. If you are interested in signing up to participate please visit the 1001 Journals website (you will need to create a user account to participate) and check out Journal #3397.

Kodiak residents are welcome to participate in a local journal that I will be launching within the community very soon. Watch for details or email me with your name and contact info and I'll put you on the list to receive the journal.

2 comments:

  1. I love the watery feel and all of the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments! I'm sorry you had to give up your spot at Artfest...maybe I'll see you at another Artfest in the future. Thank you for inviting me to participate in your ocean-themed art journal! I'm all signed up and can't wait! :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete