Monday, April 07, 2008

Farewell Yarn Shop

It's officially official: I have sold The Rookery to local fiber artist Chris Lynch. The deed was done on Monday March 31st. I would have blogged it sooner, but it took me awhile to get my laptop online at home, and as a result I have lots of pic's and stuff to share. At the moment I am still trying to settle in to a life without retail and make space at home for all my fiber and stuff I had stored at the shop. I am super excited for Chris- she's amazingly talented in so many mediums and I think she'll bring that energy and creativity to the shop and take it to the next level. I can't wait!
I know I could have used spell check when making that sign...
I neglected to take a pic of my favorite part of the shop: The fiber corner!

Sigh... I'm going to miss that couch. Best couch ever. So comfy...

No comments:

Post a Comment