Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bothwell SpinIn Prize from Majacraft


This came in the mail last week. I've been trying to figure out what the board with the two holes and stretchy cord is for. There is also a wooden handle with an eye hook next to it that I'm not sure of. If anyone knows what these are used for please let me in on the secret! I'm thinking I scored something really cool, I just don't know what it is and can't find it listed on Majacraft's website. The other items that I can identify are some fabulous hand-dyed roving, wicked sharp carding combs, super sweet measuring tape and some lavender bees wax pollish for my wheel & tools.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    I think I can help you identify the objects in the photo. The large flat piece of wood with the two holes is to hold your combs safely in a secure position. The teeth of the combs should turn out away from each other. In other words, you place the combs in the holes back to back and use the little bungey to secure the handles. I believe the little round thing that you described as a handle is to hold felting needles.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete