Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Organizing My Stash

I decided to phase out the bulk teas I have for sale in my shop. I bagged and weighed them all up and now I'm using the jars for organizing my fibers- all the threads, trims, pompoms, snippets, odds and ends... I still have another 8 jars left to fill, so I'll be gathering up all the tid-bits around the house. I'm still working on putting this together- the skeins will be moving out soon and carded batts will start taking over as I line up spinning projects.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:45 AM

    That reminds me of the Italian Deli's around here with their great big jars of peppers and pickled cauliflower and onions back behind the counter. Except that your fiber looks much yummier in those jars than a bunch of pickled veggies!

    I love marketing and displays--if I had a shop, I'd be constantly fiddling with it!

    ReplyDelete