Friday, September 09, 2005

Greetings from Alaska!


Hello from Kodiak Island, and welcome to Spinning on the Edge! This is my first blog. I finally have a little place, all my own, where I can rant, rave, share my fiber addictions and post pictures of my current fiber creations!

I am, first and foremost, a spinner- but I do dabble in felting, weaving, knitting and dying. I own my own fiber "shoppe" called The Rookery- the name derived from my love of ravens- which opened last December during the winter solstice. Here is one corner of my shop- you can see my floor loom in the foreground. I must have taken my spinning wheel home when this photo was taken, as it usually sits in that empty space in the bottom right corner. I'll have to take more photos of the shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment